[owncloud-devel] GSOC

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 23:48:23 GMT 2016

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 2:47:52 PM AMT Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Yes, we're in GSOC. If you're willing and able to mentor - add your name to the wiki:
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code
>
> Oparoz, I expect you to be first considering you entered half the ideas there :P
>
> Klaas, Danimo, I know a student (and you know him too) who wants to work on incremental file sync or another client-related piece of code, up for some helping-out?
>
> /J

For the students, a strong suggestion: in general, we will pick students who have a proven trackrecord. That means - if you've successfully managed to do a junior job, bugfix or other minor change to ownCloud and have gone through the process of integrating this at least once, we will know you've got a development setup and are capable of working with our process.

Cheers,
Jos