[owncloud-devel] Create a picture editor app which would integrate with Gallery - GSOC 2016

interfaSys sàrl info at interfasys.ch
Wed Mar 2 01:19:59 GMT 2016

Hello Manish,

Thank your for taking an interest. I would be the project's mentor and
my Github handle is @oparoz.

There are 2 ways to reach the goal, depending on your knowledge of PHP
and your willingness to learn how to build an ownCloud app.
You can either create a separate app which would then make the "edit"
action available to both Files and Gallery or create an editor from
within Gallery, available from the slideshow view.

An issue is open in Gallery to discuss about possible way to implement a
solution:
https://github.com/owncloud/gallery/issues/265

Looking forward hearing from you.

Cheers,