[owncloud-devel] Introduction - GSoC 2016

Raghu Nayyar raghu.nayyar.007 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:19:32 GMT 2016

Hi Kavish,

I would highly recommend you to come over to #ownCloud-dev on freenode if
you want to discuss about ownCloud development. There are several issues
tagged with junior job[1] which you can fix. It will give you a rough
understanding of the ownCloud codebase and help you make further
enhancements. It will also help you choose what exactly you wish to work on.

Looking forward to see your contributions.

[1]: https://github.com/owncloud/core/labels/junior%20job

Cheers
Raghu Nayyar
Industrial Design Centre, IIT Bombay