[owncloud-devel] GSoC 2016: Add support for CORS on useful endpoints

Utkarsh Sharma utkarsh.hs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 05:09:01 GMT 2016

Hi everybody!
I am a fourth year undergraduate student from IIT Bombay, India.
I saw a project named "Add support for CORS on useful endpoints" on your
ideas page yesterday and it interested me but I can't find it there any
longer. Are you guys still planning on working on it this year.
I participated in GSoC 2015 and my work leaned towards Authentication and
CORS towards the end of the project and I was looking forward to building
on that experience this year.
Looking forward to hearing back from you all.

Regards,
--
Utkarsh Sharma