[owncloud-devel] [GSoC 2016] Create a picture editor app which would integrate with Gallery

Nanduni Nimalsiri nanduni.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Thu Mar 3 07:10:11 GMT 2016

Dear Sir,

I am *Nanduni Nimalsiri,* a third year undergraduate at Department of
Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I went
through the ownCloud's GSoC projects ideas list and I would like to take
part in a  GSoC project with ownCloud community.

Actually I am very interested in contributing to open source projects and I
already have experiences in working with a variety of open source projects.
I am very familiar in programming with Java, C, C#, JavaScript, PHP, XML,
jQuery, web designing, cloud applications and many more which I have used
for most of my university projects and other exterior projects. I am a
quick learner and I am very confident that I would be able to catch up with
new technologies very soon.

I am very familiar with JavaScript, HTML, CSS, PHP. Therefore, I
found several interesting projects in ownCloud ideas list that matches with
my interests. Out of the project ideas listed, I would like to contribute
to the project: *Create a picture editor app which would integrate with
Gallery. *

I went through the issue thread: gallery#265
<https://github.com/owncloud/gallery/issues/265>. Can you please explain me
more on this project and I would also like to know on how I should get
started. Thank you.

Best regards,
Nanduni.

--
*Nanduni Nimalsiri*
Undergraduate, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University
email : nanduni.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk, nanduni at wso2.com
blog : http://nanduni.blogspot.com/
website: http://nanduni-nimalsiri.branded.me/
mobile : +94714114256