[owncloud-devel] Create a picture editor app which would integrate with Gallery - GSOC 2016

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:58:38 GMT 2016

My Plans for 1st version are :
- Integrate the Camera using HTML 5
- Adding 20+ filters
- Cropping [1:1, 2:3, 3:4, 4:3]
- Image Rotation
- Undo Feature
- Adding drawing feature on image
- Undo Option
- image FlipOption
- Adding text feature on image
- Integrate with owncloud API (save and edit)
- Adding share on social media support

Skills : HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, PHP

Also can we make this app in 2 parts. 1 before mid-term evaluation of
project and the second one for final evaluation.

Softwares that I will be using for development : Adobe Dreamweaver and
Sublime text Editor

Operating System : Windows 10 (Is it OK to use Windows or its better to
devlop it in Linix)

FrontEnd Design : using Bootstrap/Material Design + AngularJS

Looking forward for some suggestions. :)