[owncloud-devel] [GSoC 2016] Create a picture editor app which would integrate with Gallery

interfaSys sàrl info at interfasys.ch
Thu Mar 3 13:55:36 GMT 2016

Hello Nanduni,

Roughly it's about designing either an ownCloud app or an additional
view in Gallery to let users edit their pictures using tools commonly
found on such apps.
The scope is significantly larger if you decide to create a separate
app, but it gives you more freedom.
The editing should be done using Javascript libraries if possible unless
some operations require the use of PHP or if performance is too bad on
mobile.
We can agree on a set of minimum features, but participants will need to
evaluate technologies in order to offer a sound plan.

Please look at some of the previous messages on the mailing list for
more details.

Cheers,

Olivier