[owncloud-devel] Create a picture editor app which would integrate with Gallery - GSOC 2016

interfaSys sàrl info at interfasys.ch
Thu Mar 3 14:08:00 GMT 2016

The feature set sounds reasonable

Regarding the dev environment, I would advise you to start using
PHPstorm. It's free for students and is a great help when working on
both PHP and JS code.

Windows 10 is OK, you can easily install the ownCloud VM.

If you want to use AngularJS, then this will have to be a separate app
and not just a layer in Gallery.