[owncloud-devel] Create a picture editor app which would integrate with Gallery - GSOC 2016

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:25:42 GMT 2016

Yes, I want to make a separate web application for this. Because it will
help to add any advance feature on the application in future.

One more thing I want to add I will be using the Apache web server for the
testing and to check the design of this Application.

Also I am looking for some suggestions regarding the URL of the application
which will be hosted on the ownCloud at the last.