[owncloud-devel] [GSOC'16] Introduction and Interested Projects

Jalpreet Singh Nanda jalpreetnanda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:58:29 GMT 2016

Hi Olivier,

I am Jalpreet Singh Nanda.I am a 3rd-year undergraduate student of
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad,
India(IIIT-H). I want to apply for GSOC'16 under ownCloud and I have gone
through the ideas page and I am interested in the following project(s):

1. "Create a picture editor app which would integrate with Gallery"
2. "Flexible slideshow engines in Gallery"

Though I have not worked with AppFramework before but I am willing to put
the extra effort to learn it. Whereas I have worked with PHP, JavaScript,
HTML, CSS a lot earlier.

Currently, I am setting up my development environment so that I can start
contributing and I will come back as soon as I finish setting up or if I
get stuck somewhere.

Do you want to assign a task to me that I can do after I set up the
development environment. Also,  do you want to share any other important
thing that I may be missing out on?

I am really looking forward to working with you and the ownCloud team.

Thanks!
Jalpreet Singh Nanda
IIIT Hyderabad, India