[owncloud-devel] [GSOC'16] Introduction and Interested Projects

interfaSys sàrl info at interfasys.ch
Fri Mar 4 15:01:58 GMT 2016

Hello Jalpreet,

Regarding tasks, just pick a junior job. They allow you to go through
the code to help you better understand how the app is structured.
It's also possible to pick other tasks if you see something you find
interesting.

Regarding the AppFramework, there is a good example about building one
in the documentation and you can find inspiration in Gallery, News or
Activity.
The first step would be to come up with a simple idea you'd like to
implement.
If I were you, I wouldn't interact with the database since the projects
you're interested in don't involve storing data there.

Cheers,

Olivier