[owncloud-devel] GSOC 2016-Create a picture editor app which would integrate with Gallery

Ramyasri Kola ramyasri.kola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:10:04 GMT 2016

Dear sir,
 I am Ramyasri Kola, third year undergraduate  student in Computer
Science.I am familiar with JavaScript,CSS,HTML,C/C++ and learning PHP
language.I have checked the ideas list of owncloud organisation for GSOC
2016 and I'm looking forward to work with this community.
   I am much interested in one of the project idea(Create a picture editor
app which would integrate with gallery) and also checked its corresponding
GitHub link.I would like to have further guidance to start this project .

Best Regards,
Ramya