[owncloud-devel] GSOC2016

Raghu Nayyar raghu.nayyar.007 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:43:09 GMT 2016

Hi Rohan,

I would highly recommend you to come over to #ownCloud-dev on freenode if
you want to discuss about ownCloud development. There are several issues
tagged with junior job[1] which you can fix. It will give you a rough
understanding of the ownCloud codebase and help you make further
enhancements. It will also help you choose what exactly you wish to work
on. Let us know if you have more queries.

Looking forward to see your contributions.

[1]: https://github.com/owncloud/core/labels/junior%20job

Cheers
Raghu Nayyar
Industrial Design Centre, IIT Bombay