[owncloud-devel] Introduction

Gaurav Mittal gauravmittal1995 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:37:47 GMT 2016

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself to the ownCloud community. My name is
Gaurav Mittal and I am a 3rd year student studying in International
Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad. I am pursuing my B.Tech in
Computer Science and Engineering. I would like to apply for GSoC 2016 under
ownCloud this summer.

I have a good understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP, JS along with other
languages and have worked on a lot of projects involving these. Though the
AppFramework is new to me, I am sure I can get a gist of it soon.

I have viewed the Idea Page and these 2 caught my eye:

   1. Make it possible to embed ownCloud galleries in another website
   2. Create a picture editor which integrates with Gallery

I have already set up the development environment. How should i proceed?

Thanks,

Gaurav Mittal