[owncloud-devel] GSOC

Tahaa Karim tahaalibra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:35:12 GMT 2016

Hi,

My Name is tahaa karim, i am doing my major in computer science.

I like your project very much and would like to contribute through
gsoc on any one of the following:

1) Make it possible to embed owncloud galleries in another website
2) Create a picture editor which integrates with Gallery

I took your gsoc tip and started exploring the codebase and the coding
style. i submitted 2 pull request for 2 apps for supporting v9.1. I am
experienced in PHP, HTML and JS developer( github.com/tahaalibra). i
understand object oriented programming, MVC frameworks, various
javascript libraries and responsive design.

i would like to contribute to owncloud very much...please help..i want
to ask if there are any other requirements.

Thank You