[owncloud-devel] GSOC

Tahaa Karim tahaalibra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:48:38 GMT 2016

I am very enthusiastic for working with owncloud for GSoC, my
motivation comes because i really wanted to develop a personal google
drive like project and then own cloud does it so awesomely......I have
gone through the programming style and contributed to it on
git........but i am confused what i should be doing...can you help
guide me my next step.

Tahaa Karim