[owncloud-devel] gsoc'16

rahul goyal goyal.rahul030 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:14:46 GMT 2016

hello , I would like to introduce myself to the ownCloud community. i am
rahul a 3rd year student in YMCA university.   I would love to be part of
owncloud community  .
i have a two year expierence in  html, css , php , js, node.js and have
played a lot with api . i have participated in many hackathon and have good
experience of project handling . github username (rahulgoyal030)

i have checked the ideas list and  would like to contribute through gsoc on
any one of the following :
1. Make it possible to embed ownCloud galleries in another website
2. Create a picture editor which integrates with Gallery

i have set up the development environment of owncloud  . from the last 5-6
days i am working on the o ncloud code base and going through the
programming style of
owncloud  . i am very motivated to work for this community .  I would like
to have further guidance to start this project .

ps - i can work my ass off to get any shit done :) .