[owncloud-devel] about GSOC

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:48:34 GMT 2016

On dinsdag 15 maart 2016 09:01:35 CET Sagar Shah wrote:
> Hi Olivier sir,
> i am sagar shah.i am 2nd year student of MSCIT from DAIICT,Gandhinagar.i
> want to apply for Gsoc this year under your project "Create a picture
> editor app which would integrate with Gallery" this is project which i
> liked so much i have gone through what i have to implement in this project
> .i know php,javascript,css,html,jquery and some js frameworks.what should i
> do now to apply for this project.i have also created prototype for the
> same.looking forward to working with you.
> Thanks

Hi Sagar,

Thanks you want to be part of our GSOC program!

Please note that there are a lot of students who want to work on the Gallery
app with Olivier ;-)

That is great but he can't mentor more than one, I think. And that will most
likely be the person he thinks is most likely to succeed. That he can see
based on code already contributed or written before - so I suggest you share
your github account name for starters!

There are some other things to be done, too, please see the wiki page.

Cheers,
Jos