[owncloud-devel] Proposal Drafted for Review - GSOC 2016

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:30:32 GMT 2016

Hello,

I have drafted my proposal to the owncloud through the website. I want to
make a request to the organisations members to review my application so
that I can implement the suggestions given by you before the deadline of
GSOC 2016.

I have also attached my proposal in this mail so that the other members can
also review my proposal and give me the useful suggestions.

Link :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16nKMQlTK_p_rWD2U8Pr1rFml4dU4zWoc-iiwoIjzXDo/edit#

Sumitted my first commit on owncloud core fixing the junior job :
https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/23233

Got the tag of owncloud in my github profile(@manishbisht). Excited to
contributed on owncloud.

Waiting for your suggestions :)