[owncloud-devel] Adobe InCopy and OwnCloud Compatibility?

Michelle Pena mpena at capinfogroup.com
Wed Mar 16 16:52:19 GMT 2016

Are you aware of any incompatibility issues that could affect how Adobe InCopy performs on OwnCloud?

As graphic designers we produce newsletter layouts in Adobe InDesign on the mac platform. Once those layouts are done, our editors use Adobe InCopy on their windows platform in order to access those same files and revise the text wherever needed.

We were accustomed to running this workflow successfully on Dropbox for a few years, but we just switched to OwnCloud. It appears that our editors are having problems now, whereby InCopy presents the pages in a "grayed out" mode and leave them inaccessible.

I'd deeply appreciate any comments or thoughts at all that you have on this topic.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Michelle Pena
mpena at capinfogroup.com