[owncloud-devel] [GSOC Proposal] Windows Phone application

roberto vannucci roberto.vann.95 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:29:46 GMT 2016

Hi everybody,

I am a student of computer science and I would like to join Owncloud for GSOC this year. When I read that Owncloud was in organizations list, I was excited about this as I find that Owncloud is a great software, and I currently use.

I have read the wiki and, as I know, there are mobile applications only for iOS and Android.

As I studied Windows Phone Applications development this year, I would like to use my knowledge to bring this great software to new users, Windows Phone ones, which cannot currently use this on their mobile.

I would like to know if this proposal is interesting before submitting on the GSOC platform.

Thanks,
Roberto Vannucci