[owncloud-devel] [GSOC Proposal] Windows Phone application

roberto vannucci roberto.vann.95 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:30:51 GMT 2016

Hi again everybody.

Unfortunately I got no reply about this mail.

Anyway, since GSOC deadline is soon and I would really love to join this community with my project, I submitted a draft of my proposal using the GSOC platform.

You can find it here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i_76QHWTyJHljw24ul30gnYFMxNz_MDyVH6X0_5_Eoc/edit?usp=sharing

Comments are open, so feel free to comment so I can improve my proposal.

Looking forward to join this community with the GSOC
Roberto Vannucci