[owncloud-devel] [GSOC Proposal] Windows Phone application

Thomas Ebert thomas.ebert at te-online.net
Mon Mar 21 10:12:18 GMT 2016

Hi Robert,

There is a nice unofficial app for WP https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/ownCloud-Client/9NBLGGH0FS2V (which is C# in this case, @Thomas Müller). Maybe you can get in touch with the developer, Eric Kurzhals https://github.com/chtake/WindowsPhone.OwnCloud-Client.

From my own experience (from a user point of view) the app could use the following features:
- Fast image browsing with thumbnails on the fly
- Working auto-upload of images and videos to owncloud (system-integration)
- Advanced features to move/copy/duplicate etc.
- Advanced preview functionalities (pdf/text/…)
- Implement some more of the functionality of the web-ui in general

Hope that helps you.

Best regards,
Thomas Ebert

––