[owncloud-devel] [GSOC Proposal] Windows Phone application

Thomas Ebert thomas.ebert at te-online.net
Mon Mar 21 18:00:47 GMT 2016

Hi Roberto,

That sounds like a great plan! :-)

Best regards,
Thomas Ebert

––
Thomas Ebert
Interaction Design
–
thomas.ebert at te-online.net<mailto:thomas.ebert at te-online.net>
www.te-online.net<http://www.te-online.net/>
–
+49 2553 977324
+49 152 28633423
–

Am 21.03.2016 um 13:13 schrieb roberto vannucci <roberto.vann.95 at gmail.com<mailto:roberto.vann.95 at gmail.com>>:

Well, we may try to collaborate with the developer of this unofficial version,

but I may also develop (as in the proposal draft) an Apache Cordova application, so we may target different platforms at the same time.

Regards
Roberto Vannucci

Hi Robert,

There is a nice unofficial app for WP https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/ownCloud-Client/9NBLGGH0FS2V (which is C# in this case, @Thomas Müller). Maybe you can get in touch with the developer, Eric Kurzhals https://github.com/chtake/WindowsPhone.OwnCloud-Client.

From my own experience (from a user point of view) the app could use the following features:
- Fast image browsing with thumbnails on the fly
- Working auto-upload of images and videos to owncloud (system-integration)
- Advanced features to move/copy/duplicate etc.
- Advanced preview functionalities (pdf/text/…)
- Implement some more of the functionality of the web-ui in general

Hope that helps you.

Best regards,
Thomas Ebert

––
Thomas Ebert
Interaction Design
–
thomas.ebert at te-online.net<mailto:thomas.ebert at te-online.net>
www.te-online.net<http://www.te-online.net/>
–
+49 2553 977324<tel:%2B49%202553%20977324>
+49 152 28633423<tel:%2B49%20152%2028633423>
–