[owncloud-devel] If you have no time to help out with the Pi project...

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:28:58 GMT 2016

Hi all,

We send out quite a few Pi boxes last and this year for people to help develop
and test. If one or more of you have no time to get involved - I understand,
life changes and all that. It'd be great if you'd be willing to send your
device to somebody else who might be able to make an impact on the project.

If you're stuck and won't be able to help out, let me know. We'll cover the
costs of sending the device to another contributor, of course!

Thanks,
Jos