[owncloud-devel] GSoC Proposal for Large File Sync

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Mon Mar 21 21:22:58 GMT 2016

On 15.03.2016 19:56, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
Hi Tomaz,

first, thanks for your proposal, sounds interesting.

I think its way to ambitious, as stuff is complicated, but well, go for
it :)

Me and my collegues from the client team are willing to help you and
mentor if you want.

Please, as a first thing, read through this blog:
https://dragotin.wordpress.com/2015/02/09/incremental-sync-in-owncloud/

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Klaas