[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Pi Device: Snappy Ubuntu Core images available

Kyle Fazzari kyle.fazzari at canonical.com
Tue Mar 22 01:34:50 GMT 2016

On 03/21/2016 07:22 PM, interfaSys sàrl wrote:
> I've noticed both occ and php are now in the bin folder, but none of
> them work.
>
> ubuntu at localhost:~$ ./occ
> occ: 5:
> /writable/system-data/snaps/owncloud.canonical/9.0.0ubuntu1/bin/occ:
> php: not found
> ubuntu at localhost:~$./php
> php: error while loading shared libraries: libmcrypt.so.4: cannot open

Ah, right, I forgot to mention that in my rather hurried email, my
apologies. Try running:

    sudo owncloud.occ

Exporting a binary in Snappy generates some wrapper scripts which are
placed in /snaps/bin (such as owncloud.occ) with the environment
correctly setup. Services are the same way, but for systemd units.

--
Kyle Fazzari (kyrofa)
Software Engineer
kyle at canonical.com