[owncloud-devel] [GSOC Proposal] Windows Phone application

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:03:27 GMT 2016

On dinsdag 22 maart 2016 09:12:23 CET roberto vannucci wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am doing some junior Jobs. Any suggestion about which would fit better for
> my project?

Though question, as you're interested in doing a GSOC for a platform nobody
here has worked with ;-)

For mentors, I guess the team doing iOS and Android apps would be able to give
you hints with regards to the ownCloud side of things. On the Windows Phone
side I doubt we'll have anybody who can help you so you'll be on your own
there.