[owncloud-devel] Improving ownCloud's authentication system - GSoC

Pau Risa pau.risa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:05:56 GMT 2016

Hi, my name is Pau and I would like to participate in GSoC making a project
for ownCloud.
I've already been talking to oparoz (thanks for all the help!) on the IRC
for a few days and fixed some issues in the core repo.
After looking through all the enhancements available I decided to make a
proposal to improve the authentication system.
Here's my proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AlY5bLwbOgDOWTV_TJeV20xOEpnTw35HUznY76SBzCU/edit?usp=sharing

Hope to find a mentor for the project and I'm open to any suggestions.
Thanks!