[owncloud-devel] Updater app out of date

micah anderson micah at riseup.net
Thu Mar 24 01:32:01 GMT 2016

Hello,

If you are running owncloud 8.2.3, the updater app inside of the
administration
(http://example.com/owncloud/index.php/settings/admin#updater) does not
show an update for 9.0 in any of the available channels. I noticed that
the last release also was delayed until someone said something here
about this.

Since I'm on the subject - is it possible to migrate from this updater
app method of upgrading to the package method (debian)? The package
method seems to be the recommended method in the documentation, and if
it is more up-to-date faster, then I would rather switch to that.

thanks,
micah