[owncloud-devel] GSoC co-mentor for adding ownCloud support to GNOME Music

Gaurav Narula gnarula94 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 05:48:51 GMT 2016

Hi Everyone!

I'm a GSoC applicant applying to GNOME, on the "Music: ownCloud source
support" project [1], which aims to bring ownCloud support to the GNOME
Music application [2].

I wonder if anyone from the ownCloud community would be willing to
co-mentor on the project along with Felipe Borges [3] and Victor Toso [4]
from GNOME. I plan to make use of the Ampache XML API exposed by the
ownCloud music app extensively for the implementation. For more information
please feel free to have a look at my proposal draft that explains the
implementation in detail [5].

Regards,
Gaurav Narula

[1]: https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2016/Ideas#Confirmed_Ideas