[owncloud-devel] Updating issue with 9.0.1 beta 1. Which repo to report to?

Mark Ziegler mark.ziegler at rakekniven.de
Fri Mar 25 18:22:03 GMT 2016

Hello,

just copied my productive cloud v8.2.3 and made an update to v9.0.1 beta 1.
My non default package apps are contacts, calendar, music, notes and news.

Update screen shows errors regarding db update of contacts app. It says
"oc_adressbooks" is already present.
After refreshing screen a few times it finally works and all data is
there and working.

Which repo to choose for reporting? updater? contacts?

Cheers,
Mark

btw. the new 9.0 series looks really great and feels even better. Thank
you so much community! Proud to be part of it :-)