[owncloud-devel] How can the client receive the cookies?

jim taxueyiwuhen at 126.com
Sat Mar 26 11:33:52 GMT 2016

when I using the Page_ShibbolethCreds to connect the server, it can't receive
the cookies from server.And then, I change the code to make it into the
setup order. In final ,the Synchronization Client is created.
the Synchronization Client UI is like this image(fig 1).
<http://owncloud.10557.n7.nabble.com/file/n17006/%E6%9C%AA%E5%91%BD%E5%90%8D.png>

So, there is no UerID. But I see the code in
"owncloudshibbolethcredspage.cpp":

void OwncloudShibbolethCredsPage::slotShibbolethCookieReceived(const
QNetworkCookie &cookie)
{

    _cookie = cookie;

    emit connectToOCUrl(field("OCUrl").toString().simplified());

}

I find it useless.
So ,how can the client receive the cookies?And does the cookie has the
UserID and Password?