[owncloud-devel] Correct solution to disable synchronization completely via client for all users?

Martin crysman Zahradník crysman at seznam.cz
Tue Mar 29 16:42:14 GMT 2016

Hi, thanks.

What I want and need is to be able to *disable all remote clients
(desktop/mobile applications) synchronizations except for internet
browser access to ownCloud*.

I would appreciate a sustainable and transparent solution, not renaming
core files.

If you reccommend any other solution not involving ownCloud itself, also
will be appreciated.

OK this way?

Thanks a lot
McZ

/Martin crysman Zahradník/
/www:/ crysmanovo.blogspot.com <http://crysmanovo.blogspot.com>
/e-mail:/ crysman at seznam.cz
/jabber:/ crysman at jabber.org
/Google talk/hangout:/ crysmanovo at gmail.com
/facebook:/ no way!
/Skype:/ no way! using Ekiga - SIP:crysman at ekiga.net
running GNU/Linux Xubuntu
Jak kupovat zodpovědně vejce (nejen) o Velikonocích?
<http://crysmanovo.blogspot.com/2016/03/jak-kupovat-zodpovedne-vejce-nejen-o.html>