[owncloud-devel] a few more devices...

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:17:35 GMT 2016

Heya!!!

Yesterday, I blogged about a new batch of Pi devices, see:
https://owncloud.org/blog/pioneer-our-owncloud-pi-drives/

Sadly, all the devices were sold out in 2 hours or so. We felt bad about that
so I got another dozen or so to sell. They will set you back only USD 50
(without the Pi!). I didn't say so in the blog but as a surprise, they come
with a 2TB hard drive instead of a 1TB and we'll send you our one of our new
cases (being molded right now) once they are done too.

So. If you want one: send me an email, asking if there is still one. The first
who do so will get a affirmative reply and then can do the USD 50 donation to
our Bountysource account and give me their address. Until supply lasts :D

Note: EU and US/Canada only. When the final devices are done they should be
available (nearly) worldwide, though, so stay tuned for that!

Also note that these will take a bit longer to arrive than the first, we are
still assembling them while the others are already going to be shipped today
or tomorrow.

And: you can download the current testing images here:
http://people.canonical.com/~kyrofa/owncloud-pi/

A new version hopefully comes soon, this one is already two weeks old, ancient
in ownCloud time ;-)

Shoot if you have questions!

Cheers,
Jos