[owncloud-devel] Moving (slowly) to PSR-4

Roeland Douma rullzer at owncloud.com
Mon May 2 12:49:58 GMT 2016

Not yet.
I'll create one.

--Roeland

 From:   Vincent Petry <pvince81 at owncloud.com>
 To:   List for Developers of ownCloud <devel at owncloud.org>
 Sent:   2-5-2016 14:17
 Subject:   Re: [owncloud-devel] Moving (slowly) to PSR-4

     Hi Roeland,

     Is there a ticket to track the remaining pieces of core that need to     be processed ?

     Thanks,

     Vincent

On 02.05.2016 07:57, Roeland Douma       wrote:
                 Howdy!

We are slowly moving the classes in core to the PSR-4 [1] naming standard.
This allows for easier lookup and using the well known composer autoloader.

At the moment we do not yet support PSR-4 in our apps. But we are thinking about
how to do this. Of course we will still support the current autoloader as well.

There should not be any breakage for app developers. As long as you spell the namespaces
and classes correct :)

Cheers,
--Roeland

[1] http://www.php-fig.org/psr/psr-4/