[owncloud-devel] Module testing request: "Search Lucene" (Full text search)

Devin Ceartas devin at nacredata.com
Wed May 4 14:40:18 GMT 2016

Would anyone be willing to help test a significant enhancement to the
Lucene Search (Full-text search) module? The pull request is here:
https://github.com/owncloud/search_lucene/pull/121 although I have
submitted some patches to that. My most up-to-date version is at
https://github.com/NacreData/search_lucene/tree/shared-files-2

In an unrelated (I think) issue, we were having problems with the
cron-driven indexing. I have gotten cron indexing to work again by
including one additional patch,
https://github.com/NacreData/search_lucene/commit/65615c6f8e8bcacea85f0aed9442a280f42707cc

The version we are using in production including all of the above is at
https://github.com/NacreData/search_lucene

devin
--
contact info: https://nacredata.com/devin