[owncloud-devel] SSO Zimbra Owncloud

Mohammed Amine Saidi med.amine.saidi7 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:42:27 GMT 2016

Hello guys ,

What i want to do is when a user Authenticate to my php application will be
automatically authenticated to owncloud with his credentials : to focus on
my configuration here is the deal

i have users in my LDAP Server i've done  the configuration between the
owncloud and the ldap , adding users works fine !
so i want when the user authenticate to my application it will be
automatically authenticated to the owncloud server so i can configure the
SSO only between the OC server and the Zimbra (Zimlet) ?

is there a way to authenticate my user to the OC server from my PHP
application ??
Help me please , thanks .

Cheers .