[owncloud-devel] wanted behaviour on chunking big files and upload them

Roeland Douma rullzer at owncloud.com
Thu May 12 18:05:35 GMT 2016

Hi Daimonion,

This seems like a bug.
Could you retry with the freshly launched 2.2 client? We tweaked some
things in the chuncked upload there so maybe the problem is fixed.

Other than that I want to stress that ownCloud is not a backup solution.
The sync client syncs. So if the file on your computer is removed (and
the sync client is running) it will delete the file on the server as well (and
vise versa). So please use additional backup software to backup the data on
your server.

Cheers,
--Roeland