[owncloud-devel] wanted behaviour on chunking big files and upload them

Daimonion tschmi at googlemail.com
Thu May 12 17:25:23 GMT 2016

Thanks for your answer

I will try the new client directly after uploading the file i already tried
3 times in a row. ;)

Also i'm aware now of the discussion for a new chunking algorithm in 9.x
here for the server:

https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/20118

and here for the client:

https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues/4019

If all this stuff is announced officially my brother in law will hopefully
update to 9.x server soon.

And yes i know owncloud is not a real backup solution. The files are true
image container which are also mirrored to my personal nas and are stored at
another hard disk in my computer. The owncloud copy is just the 3rd
automatic backup. Just in case of fire.

I will report if the client version 2.2.0 works better than 2.1.1

Regards
Daimonion