[owncloud-devel] Assistance with changing owncloud icons in a new theme

Charles Mccrea charlesmccrea at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:19:05 GMT 2016

Hello,

Is there a way through creating a new theme that I could change the
Download and Delete buttons beside each file? I've included a picture of
the two buttons I'd like to change.

I've seen the owncloud themeing instructions but I'm not seeing where these
download and delete buttons are stored in a new theme.

I've created a forum post with a picture of the icons I'm looking to change:
https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?t=36307

Any advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.