[owncloud-devel] wanted behaviour on chunking big files and upload them

Daimonion tschmi at googlemail.com
Tue May 17 06:00:38 GMT 2016

Hey

Damn i have to revert my statement. Also with 2.2.0 chunk were uploaded a
second time.
It just took ages that the client shows the behaviour cause my upload is
very limited and the files were really big.

So, one file has 839 Chunks (10M Chunksize) and the upload includes 4-7
files.
Thats another point 2.1.1 just uploaded 3 files at the same time.

When the upload of this files is done i will test the client with 1-2 files
and try to reproduce the behavior.

Regards
Daimonion