[owncloud-devel] Interested in assisting to translate OC

Yonatan Yehezkeally yoniy0 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:39:41 GMT 2016

I'd like to contribute to the Heb translation of OC. It was suggested to me
on the developer channel that posting to this list is preferable to
registering at Transifex (which I've previously done). I hope someone here
might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks a bunch,
--Yonatan Yehezkeally

PS
I sent an identical message prior to subscribing; I'm re-sending it now
since it's been waiting for moderation for a couple of days. The other copy
can safely be discarded, now.