[owncloud-devel] Database model & ok to extend existing tables?

Lars Hammarstrand lars.hammarstrand at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:09:17 GMT 2016

Hi all!

Some questions I hope someone can answer:

1. Does anyone know if there is a database model of oC v9 available
somewhere?

2. I've started to create an "App" that adds an expiration date on shared
and re-shared items much like the public links. What's the policy regarding
adding columns to existing tables in this case "oc_share"? Or am I suppose
to create my own mapping table for example "oc_share_ex" and add my columns
there?

3. Where do you find documentation on the internal frame-work and the
object relation mappings?

Any kind of information or pointer is much appreciated
--

Many thanks in advance!
Regard, Lars.