[owncloud-devel] 9.1.0 beta1 is out

C. Montero-Luque cml at owncloud.com
Wed May 25 17:59:00 GMT 2016

Hi

These are the archives for 9.1.0 beta1. This corresponds generally to a functional freeze for this release (a couple of small exceptions may still occur). Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the effort to get to this first beta. Please help us test this new version as thoroughly as possible, lots of things to fix and harden before the release date. We have a longer period than usual for beta this time around, hopefully we can have a second beta within a week or near that. We hope to be ready for release around the second week in July.

> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-9.1.0beta1.zip <http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-9.1.0beta1.zip>
> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-9.1.0beta1.tar.bz2 <http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-9.1.0beta1.tar.bz2>

Cheers!

Carlos