[owncloud-devel] 9.1.0 beta1 is out

Daniel Hansson daniel at techandme.se
Thu May 26 00:08:12 GMT 2016

Thanks! So many great improvements in this new release! Can't wait until
this is in production. Really great job guys.

If you want to try it out and give it a good test, just download the
BETA VM from here:
https://www.techandme.se/pre-configured-owncloud-installaton/

The installation is automated and everything is set up. Enjoy!

Best Regards
*Daniel Hansson*
Tech and Me
www.techandme.se <https://www.techandme.se>