[owncloud-devel] Interested in assisting to translate OC

Yonatan Yehezkeally yoniy0 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:05:40 GMT 2016

Thank you, Tom. That's the whole reason why I'm sending email to this list,
after asking on the IRC channel (they told me to go on the developers
channel, and there I was told it'd be much easier to find that person on
this list). If you know who the team manager is, or how do look that up,
I'd love your help in doing so.

Regards,
--Yonatan