[owncloud-devel] How to trigger the hooks when using the sync client?

Jalpreet Singh Nanda jalpreetnanda at gmail.com
Sun May 29 07:48:20 GMT 2016

Hi Everyone,

I am Jalpreet Singh Nanda, a GSoC intern at ownCloud.  I am working on the
Gallery App on the following project
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5789245109174272>.
So, while working on the project, I have got stuck somewhere and needed
some help. Actually,  I am currently trying to trigger the hooks on image
upload (postCreate). It is working for all the cases except when the image
is uploaded using sync client. I saw the activity app and came to know that
it is able to trigger the hooks even when using the sync client but I am
not able to figure out where am I making a mistake.

So, can someone help me out?
@nickvergessen, if you could help me out, it would be great.