[owncloud-devel] Upcoming 9.1.1RC2, 9.0.5RC2 and 8.2.7RC2

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Tue Sep 6 11:31:04 GMT 2016

Hello,

I would like to build the RC2 for 9.1.1, 9.0.5 and 8.2.7 as they have
many new fixes.

There are important pull requests requiring reviews and backports for 9.1.1:
- https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/26038
- https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/26004

Are there any other important PRs / critical bugfixes that need to make
it into these release ? Please let me know before tomorrow evening.

Ideal would be to have these RC2 versions be final, unless showstoppers
are found until the release date that is planned for September 20th.

Also please help reviewing the above PRs.

Thanks,

Vincent