[owncloud-devel] Project idea for GSoC 2017

Tuğba DOĞAN tugbadogan92 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 18:29:04 GMT 2017

Hey everybody,

I’m Tugba Dogan. I'm master's degree student of Computer Engineering
Department in Bilkent University, Turkey. I’d like to work on ownCloud for
Google Summer of Code this summer.

I’d like to propose a new project idea for GSoC 2017. I thought that we can
implement CLI scripts, tools for development-kit ownCloud Core module. When
the project is done, it’ll be enough to setup and run an isolated
development environment with a single command. We can use Docker or Vagrant
for this purpose.

What do you think about this project? If it’s applicable, I can prepare the
proposal today or tomorrow.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks!

F. Tuğba Doğan